COVID-19 Update: Please call 402-852-2380 for further instructions and/or questions on how to conduct business in our office. Sorry for this inconvenience but it is better to be proactive instead of reactive. Stay Healthy!
Pawnee County Courthouse Drop Box located on the North side in the Circle Drive.
To renew vehicle registration online:
To renew or replace driver’s license:
To Pay Property Tax Online:
When paying property taxes you can choose an e-check option and the fee will only be $1.00
- To collect all revenues for the County
- To bill and collect all real estate and personal taxes in the County
- Register all motor vehicles with tax situs in the County
- To issue driver licenses, C.D.L.'s, learner permits, I.D. cards, school permits, etc.
- To disburse collections to the proper political subdivisions
- Boat Registration
Informational Materials Available
- C.D.L books
- Driver license books
- Provisional operator permits
- Boating Books
- Specialty license plate applications